Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary Storm in a Teacup!

It's been exactly a year today since I started this blog and I can't help but feel a little bit guilty as it has been ten months since I've written anything here at all. I could list up a thousand excuses for not being able to maintain this blog but I thought I'd rather not.

Today is also the birthday of my youngest niece, she just turned six and for years she adored Dora just like any other young girls. It is also is my Dad's 5th year death anniversary. I am actually in two minds if we should celebrate death anniversaries - remembering this day doesn't really bring happy thoughts. But I suppose it's been a tradition in our family to offer a Mass and say a prayer for people that are dear to us on the day that they departed. Daddy, I love you very much, may your soul rest in peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment